The Calendar Trick is a classic: To demonstrate the similarity between cards and a calendar, someone chooses a date and selects a card. The card name is found written on the selected date. Impossible! Engaging! And personally significant!
We can assemble a PDF calendar any way you want. You choose:
- Card Stack
- Size. Choose from these calendar sizes:
- Checkbook - 7" wide x 6.75" high. Each printed page is one month
- Checkbook Collated - 6.2" wide x 7" high. 14 pages to be printed back to back, folded, and stapled in the center.
- Large Collated - 7" wide x 7.1" high. 14 pages to be printed back to back, folded, and stapled in the center
- Quarter Collated - 7.9" wide x 9.9" high. 8 pages to be printed back to back, folded into quarters, stapled along vertical fold to form a quarter-page book
- Small - 7.4" wide x 4.7" high. 15 pages to be printed single-sided, and stapled on one edge.
- Card to Date Formula: Date=Stack #, Month+Date=Stack #, Cyclic
- Number of Card Image Sets. Choose 1 to 3: Icon, Hand-written Rank & Pip, Hand-written words
After you fill out the customize form and pay for it, we'll create your custom calendar and send you a link.